We offer a variety of treatments including:
Acupuncture (Chinese, Japanese, Pediatric)
We insert hair-thin needles at specific points on the body to stimulate the person's vital energy (Qi "chee") to flow in a more healthy way. Collectively, specific acupuncture points will become like words in a sentence. With the right sentence, a practitioner can encourage an individual's body to repair itself. Learn more here.
Chinese Herbal Medicine
Often used in addition to other treatments, herbs treat the full range of disease. This includes intestinal flu, the common cold, allergies, autoimmune diseases, chronic viral diseases, degenerative diseases due to aging. Chinese herbal medicine is especially good for promoting the body's ability to heal and recover from illness. Prescriptions are custom formulated for each patient.
- Cupping An ancient Chinese practice in which a cup is applied to the skin by heat or suction. The skin and superficial muscle layer is drawn into, and held, in the cup on specific acupuncture points. The effect is immediate pain relief.
- Ear Candling/Coning This is a safe, simple remedy for gentle removing excess wax and toxins from ears and Eustachian tubes. Long lit tapered cones are positioned near the ears to create a vaccum and encourage cleansing.
- Guasha This technique involves stimulating the skin with a round edged instrument. It is used to promote normal blood and Qi circulation in a localized area. It provides immediate relief from pain and stiffness.
- Magnet Therapy This technique involves the application of electromagnetic devices or static magnets (instead of needles) to specific acupuncture points to stimulate the body's natural self-curative abilities.
- Moxibustion The process of burning of moxa over the skin is used to treat multiple diseases and/or to get pain relief. Moxa is used to warm up and move blood and Qi in areas where it is poorly circulating. It is appropriate for multiple symptoms from pain to inflammation to gynecological issues.
Reiki is a Japanese term to describe universal life force energy. "Rei" is spirit, "Ki" means life force energy. This non-invasive technique helps a person heal their body, mind and spirit. Reiki is often done for depression, anxiety and/or pre/post surgery to speed recovery.
The term hypnosis comes from the Greek word hypnos, meaning sleep. Hynpotherapists use techniques to bring about an altered state of consciousness. Heart rate and blood pressure are lowered. You'll be deeply relaxed and completely physically at ease, yet fully awake, focused and highly responsive to suggestion. It's helpful in changing patterns of behavior.
Anti-cellulite, Scar Remodeling, Stretch Mark Treatments
We use a patented bio-roller to stimulate, invigorate, and remodel specific areas to create a smooth, firm skin surface. The bio-roller massage is followed by the application of organic herbs to increase circulation, firm and tighten targeted areas.
This is a non-surgical option combining acupuncture, herbs, and modern methods to treat many skin concerns including rosacea, acne, eczema, sagging, fine lines and wrinkles. Learn more here.
Call us at 508-668-6542 or email us to schedule your appointment!
"At first I thought ya right this will never work but I was in some much pain I would try anything. I had shoulder pain so bad that I couldn’t even lift my arms up to take of my shirt off. So I went down to Easter Therapeutics and met with Christian Cady. I was pleasantly surprised at not only her knowledge of easter medicine but also her extensive knowledge of human anatomy and western medicine. It took a few treatment but my shoulder fell great. Even after the first treatment I could notice a difference. I see her once a month for a whole body tune up. Thank you so much Christian see you in a couple of weeks. I am a believer" — S.E.C.
The following is a list of some (not all) of the conditions that can be treated with acupuncture.
Click the light green words for links to articles with more information on how acupuncture can help that specific condition.
Please call or email us with additional questions.